Course for UDT conservators
We organize courses for maintenance technicians of equipment subject to technical supervision. Our courses for UDT conservators allow you to receive comprehensive preparation for the maintenance of handling equipment (UTB).
We organize classes for maintenance of devices such as:
- cranes - elevators
- telescopic loaders
- mobile platforms
- HDS cranes
Our classes for conservators of handling equipment are organized in accordance with the requirements of the Office of Technical Inspection. Classes are divided into two parts - theoretical and practical, therefore they comprehensively prepare for the exam taking before the UDT commission.
During the classes, we cover topics such as:
- construction of devices and their components and mechanisms of operation
- duties as a conservator
- keeping a book of operation and maintenance
- organization and rules of technical supervision
- procedure in the event of a failure
- principles of occupational health and safety
Conditions for participation in the training:
- 18 years of age or older
- at least primary education
- health condition that allows you to work as an operator confirmed by an appropriate medical certificate
Classes are available in an open form - the current dates can be found on our website. We are also able to organize them in a closed form - we reach our clients in designated places and conduct courses on agreed dates.
We invite you to take advantage of our courses for maintenance of material handling equipment in Kurso!