We invite you to sign up for a training in personal data protection in our resort Kursowhich include the changes introduced by the GDPR directive of the European Union.
In our center, we provide the highest quality of classes - we encourage you to take advantage of our offer before May 25, 2018, when the provisions of the new EU regulation enter into force.
Purpose of the training
The subject of the classes is the protection of personal data in accordance with the EU GDPR regulation. It introduces new obligations for personal data administrators, which are related to, inter alia, keeping records, appointing a DPO - Data Protection Officer, and the right to access data.
The trainings are addressed mainly to personal data administrators and other people interested in the subject of personal data protection.
Topics discussed during the classes:
- legal basis for the processing of personal data
- basic definitions in the field of personal data protection
- data administrator and administrator tasks
- status data protection officer and his tasks
- general conditions for imposing administrative fines
- entity that processes personal data
- the right of access by the data subject
- processing of special categories of personal data
- recording processing activities
- organizational structure of personal data protection
- conditions for consenting to the processing of personal data
- rules regarding the processing of personal data
Classes include theory and practice. The price of classes also includes catering and a lunch break.
The training - personal data protection is conducted in our center in the city of Warsaw.
We invite you to use our services!