We organize UDT trainings that allow you to obtain authorization to operate telescopic loaders - specialized trucks.
Telescopic loaders course
At Kurso, we specialize in training for operators of handling equipment, please visit course for telescopic loaders, thanks to which you can obtain permissions granted by the Office of Technical Inspection. Thanks to our many years of experience in the industry, as well as modern facilities and qualified staff, we are able to train so effectively. If you want to improve your chances on the labor market, it's not a problem with us - not only will you get unlimited entitlements easily, but also the price of our classes will certainly be within your reach.
Telescopic loaders are one of the commonly used devices in the construction and agricultural industries. They are also used for loading and unloading works and have a number of other applications with the use of various types of equipment.
Purpose of the training
The main goal of the UDT training for telescopic handlers qualifications conducted by us is to help participants obtain theoretical information about this type of equipment, as well as practical learning.
Categories of qualifications for telescopic loaders:
- I WJO - forklift trucks, including specialized ones with an operator lifted with the load and with a variable reach
To make it easier for our clients to obtain UDT qualifications for a telescopic loader, our classes are based on programs approved by the Office of Technical Inspection.
The program covers the following topics:
- structure of the device and its types
- additional equipment of the device
- operation of gas cylinders
- technical supervision of the device
- basics of cargo science
- operator's duties - before starting work, during and after work
- principles of occupational health and safety
Conditions for participation in the training:
- 18 years of age or older
- at least primary education
- health condition that allows you to work as an operator confirmed by an appropriate medical certificate
We run UDT courses both in open and closed form - for organized groups at any place and time agreed with the client.